At Empowered Health Chiropractic, our Geelong chiropractors understand that ongoing pain and injury can stop us from doing the things that matter most. That’s why our chiropractic approach is focused on getting you out of pain, moving better, and getting back in control of your health.
Our Geelong chiropractors are trained and experienced in dealing with an array of musculoskeletal conditions that are affecting the way we feel, move and function. Our team often collaborates with other health professionals in the surrounding region to ensure our patients receive the care they truly need.
Our Geelong chiropractors pride ourselves on the use of evidence-based strategies to reduce pain, improve movement and optimise physical function. These approaches can include chiropractic adjustments, dry needling, soft tissue therapy, exercise & rehabilitation, education and lifestyle guidance.
At our Geelong chiropractic clinic, we have experience with the recovery of –
Empowered Health Chiropractic was founded on the need for a higher standard of chiropractic care in the Geelong region, with a greater focus on lasting health outcomes, health professionals you can trust and to get you, the client, back in the drivers seat of your health and wellbeing.
Our Geelong chiropractors understand that no two people are the same and our treatment approaches should often reflect this. Our chiropractors are well trained in manual adjusting techniques, along with dry needling, soft tissue techniques, gym exercise & rehabilitation methods.
Our commitment to you
- Practitioners that listen first
- A focus on lasting health outcomes
- A thorough & holistic approach to your health
- Chiropractic care you can trust and rely on
- Individualised chiropractic care, not one-size-fits all approach
- Open 6 days, with weekend and late appointments available
- Same day appointments
Our Unique Approach
- Reduce pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce nervous system dysfunction
- Move easier & freer
- Improve joint movement
- Improve muscle flexibility
- Feel stronger
- Trust your body again
- Get back to the things that matter most
Chat To Our Team
- Chiropractic was founded in the 19th century by American D.D Palmer
- Chiropractors in Australia are required to undertake a five year university course in order to be qualified and licensed to practice
- According to a 2017 consensus, there were 5,273 registered chiropractors in Australia
- Musculoskeletal issues were the most common complaint presenting to chiropractors, with low back-related conditions the most common